Get Your Deep-Dive SEO Report Along with One-hour SEO Consultation for Only $249
The Report is Divided Into the Following 8 Sections
- Marketing Checklist – These are the most important action items for your site.
- SEO – This section checks if the site is following various on-page and off-page SEO best practices (e.g., appropriate title and description, keyword consistency, backlink count, www/non-www canonicalization, XML Sitemap usage, etc.).
- Mobile – The mobile version of your site is displayed, and the site’s adherence to mobile optimization best practices is evaluated.
- Usability – This determines if your site is user-friendly by evaluating various usability best practices (e.g., the existence of a custom 404 page, above the fold content, structured markup, etc.).
- Technologies – This section investigates miscellaneous aspects of the site (e.g., W3C standards compliance, speed optimizations, etc.).
- Social – This quantifies your site’s popularity on social networks, and it reproduces various social data found elsewhere (e.g., profile information on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.).
- Local – This section presents your site’s listings in local directories (e.g., Yelp, Foursquare, etc.) as well as online reviews associated with those listings.
- Visitors – This measures the site’s popularity based on various traffic estimates.
Check out our other products. Want more information? Please fill out the form below and we will get right back to you!
SSL certificates secure your website’s connection and boost its rankings in search engines like Google, Bing and Ask. We now offer a free RapidSSL Certificate with our managed WordPress and E-commerce web hosting plans!